Homeowner’s insurance covers damage to your property as well as your legal responsibility for injuries and property damage that you or members of your household cause to other people. If anything disastrous should happen, you want an insurance policy broad enough to help repair, replace or rebuild your home as it was before. The truth is that not all insurance policies provide adequate protection.
Read about the key coverage gaps in homeowner’s insurance
- Learn about money-saving discounts available on homeowner’s and auto insurance.
- HUB International will identify your risks and coverage gaps and help you tailor a policy that meets your needs.
- Learn if your home is in a high risk area from one of the top high risk homeowner’s insurance companies.
STANDARD HOMEOWNER’S INSURANCE INCLUDES COVERAGE FOR:
- Structure of your home – pays to repair or rebuild your home if it is damaged or destroyed by fire or other disaster listed in your policy
- Personal belongings – covers furniture, clothes, and other personal items that are stolen or destroyed by an insured disaster
- Liability protection – covers you and your household against lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage
- Additional living expenses – covers hotel bills, meals and related expenses in the event you are temporarily unable to live in your home due to an insured disaster