Are you aware that if you or the prior owners made permanent upgrades to your condo, such as wall coverings, cabinetry, bookcases, flooring, or renovations to a kitchen or bathroom, you may no longer be covered by your building association’s policy?
HUB International condo and co-op insurance specialists can help you get the right amount of coverage for permanent “additions and alterations” and avoid costly surprises at the time of a loss.
We specialize in tailored condo and co-op insurance solutions for:
- Loss Assessment Coverage: Covers the unit owner’s share of the cost in cases when the association insurance policy is not sufficient to cover total damage to the building or a lawsuit against the association.
- Personal Property Coverage: Protects your contents against loss, both on and off the premises.
- Valuable Articles Coverage: Provides a limited amount of coverage for your jewelry, furs, silver, etc. with further protection available by adding a rider to your policy.
- Liability Coverage: Avoid costly lawsuits due to such occurrences as accidental water damage to a neighbor’s unit or someone slipping and falling in your condo by securing the right amount of liability coverage.
- Comprehensive Personal Liability Coverage: Provides protection both on and off the premises if you and your family are sued.