As the popularity of bounce houses climbs so does the chance of injuries and the need for your business or family to stay protected against claims. Below is a series of tips and videos to help familiarize yourself and your organization about risks associated with bounce houses.
Types of Injuries
- Arm and leg injuries were the most common injuries
- Children under 5 are more likely to have fractures
- Teenagers were more likely to sustain sprains and strains
- 18.5% of children had head and neck injuries
- 3% of children required hospitalization